Creative artist with 13+ years of experience managing the design process for a wide range of projects. Expert ability to design across multiple mediums. Inventive imagination backed with skill for creating and editing graphics and effects for advertising and marketing. Proven to deliver highly targeted, finished product that connects with audiences in a meaningful way. Past employers have described me as a problem solver, and a team player with a positive winning attitude. I am a person who is steady, stable, determined and driven to succeed for long term.
2010 – current
1450, INC. (Nuance Communication Distribution Partner) Creative Director (PBG, Fl)
Directly responsible for all aspects of creative design, website team & development, print collateral, photography and video. Develop and distribute Speech Recognition software, hardware, and websites for the medical industry. Extensive experience in EHR, EMR, AIMS, and other related electronic health record experience.
- Set creative direction for team of 6 consisting of graphic designers, programmers, Video production & copywriters. Product photography, package design, Instruction manuals, website, blog, twitter, and printed product catalog from concept to completion.
- Design, outline and set creative direction for multimedia videos projects
2006 – 2009
DRESLER CORPORATION (Skin Clinic, Inc.) Website Director (Stuart, Fl)
Manage internet staff of four employees, consisting of two copywriters, one computer programmer and one SEO assistant. Directly responsible for all aspects of the company’s website presence, website development, print collateral, SEO website marketing and photography.
Website & Print Design
- Product photography, package design, Instruction manuals, website, blog, twitter, and printed product catalog from concept to completion.
- Create and deliver bi-weekly email promotion.
- Brand identity and package design for complete new line of Home Skin Peel products
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Oversee Google Analytics, keyword campaigns and organic page listings; successfully placed in first three for specific industry keywords
- Supervise blog and copywriters for the purpose of generating organic traffic; generate an average of 400 new visitors per month
All MEDIA SOLUTIONS Inc., Managing Partner (Palm Beach, FL)
- Coordinate and manage Direct Mail projects; reached rates of reply up to 20%, versus industry averages of 2%
- Oversee annual operating budgets topping $250K; recruit, orient, train and develop subordinate staffs of Graphic Art and Support personnel
- Conduct formal and informal presentations, mingling multi-media flexibility in sound, lighting, texture, motion and content
- Provide services to a network of VIP commercial customers including, but not limited to, Home Depot, DHL, Buy Owner Inc. and Allogis, collaborating with these clients from concept to project completion
CSI INTERNATIONAL, Multimedia Designer (Ft Lauderdale, FL)
- Work alongside programmers to design the look and feel of websites for the Caribbean Super, the Duty-free Zone, Barakka Gold, Zodiac Watches, and Colombian Emeralds International
- Responsible for product photography and imaging for online jewelry catalog
MJA TECHNOLOGIES, Graphic Designer (Boca Raton, FL)
- Graphic design for over 80 companies including Porthole Magazine and multimedia game designs for the Florida Panthers
- Maintained and updated 40 web accounts
- Developed some of the first websites for organizations and businesses including the Florida Panthers and Lens Express
Wacom Cintiqu 21ux
TTL remote – Flash System
Multimedia Design: 1998
Art Institute, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Liberal Arts: 1994
Palm Beach Community College, Lake Worth, FL
Computer Design: 1994
New World School of the Arts, Miami, FL
LYNDA Continuing Training and Certificates
100+ Hours Advance Training Aftereffect, CSS, Dreamweaver and others
Great Scott Designs
Extensive Sound & Multi Track Recording Experience